Last update on .

Intel Curie Pattern Recognition and Constellation Dress

Really cool constellation dress from Kitty Yeung at Intel

I came across this on Hackster.io the other day. Kitty used the pattern recognition ability of the Arduino 101 Powered by the Intel Curie to recognize different gestures. Each gesture was linked to a specific constellation pattern. She embedded Adafruit NeoPixels into her dress and arranged them so that they would light up in each constellation pattern. After a bit of machine training and a little programming, Kitty put together a really cool sparkly and totally tech-ed out dress. Check out her project in more detail over at Hackster.io on her product page.

Pingbacks are closed.

Comments
  1. Will Will on 04/22/2017 2:36 a.m. #

It's very effortless tto finhd outt aany topic onn weeb as compared
    to books, ass I founbd this pidce oof wfiting att thjs wweb
    site. Ihavge been browsing online more thhan tthree hourfs nowadays, yett I nver
    fouind any attention-grabbing artricle like yours. It's lovely wrth enoough foor me.
    Personally, iif alll webmasters and bloggers madee good content mateerial ass yoou did,
    thee intrrnet will bbe muchh mofe useful than ver before. I reall like whqt youu guys tesnd tto bee uup too.
    Thiis sort oof clver wordk annd exposure! Keeep upp tthe
    terrific worrks gus I've addsed yyou guyts to myy personal blogroll.

2. รับทำ seo รับทำ seo on 04/25/2017 1:40 a.m. #

Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and
    I am waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

3. ยูนิฟอร์ม ยูนิฟอร์ม on 04/25/2017 2:45 a.m. #

Hi, all is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's really
    good, keep up writing.

4. agen judi poker online agen judi poker online on 04/25/2017 10:17 p.m. #

Hi I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I
    really found you by accident, while I was researching on Yahoo for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and a all
    round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don?t have time to read
    it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included
    your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
    Please do keep up the fantastic b.

5. message in a bottle tab john mayer message in a bottle tab john mayer on 04/25/2017 10:21 p.m. #

One other uncommon find was a message in a bottle discovered not at sea,
    but beneath a rock pile in the Canadian Arctic Left by American glaciologist
    Paul T. Walker in 1959, the message described his glacial research
    and was discovered by different researchers fifty four years later.

6. creative gifts for grandma creative gifts for grandma on 04/25/2017 11:25 p.m. #

I think I ought to pay a go to to the departmeent stores or department sbops so I can take a look at what are
    the most effective recommended colognes or perfumes for men.

7. Garland Garland on 04/26/2017 3:42 a.m. #

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful
    & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me. http://thrillaboxing.com/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=296643

8. credit card processing credit card processing on 04/26/2017 6:55 a.m. #

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this website
    before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll
    be book-marking and checking back often!

9. kickerfiguren trikots bvb kickerfiguren trikots bvb on 04/26/2017 7:29 a.m. #

Und falls Sie aucch zu je Reisen nicht für jee Ihren Kicker entbehren können wollen, dann brstellen Sie den vorderhand
    kompakten Tischkicker in Stadionform.